Valentine’s Day is observed on February 14 in the United States and other countries throughout the world. Valentine’s Day is frequently observed by exchanging gifts, flowers, and chocolates with loved ones as a way for people to show their relationships, families, and fellow Galentines how much they mean to them. And while for many people, Valentine’s Day focuses on those things, there is a lot more to the holiday than you might believe. In addition to Britain, Canada, Australia, and the United States, the day is quite well-liked worldwide. In the Philippines, the most typical wedding anniversary occurs on February 14. Fascinating, isn’t it?
Well, here are some more fun facts about Valentine’s Day:
• According to Hallmark, the industry as a whole exchanges about 145 million Valentine’s Day cards.
• According to History.com, Richard Cadbury created the first box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day in 1868.
• According to 1-800-Flowers, teachers are the recipients of the most Valentine’s Day cards, followed by children, moms, husbands, and girlfriends.
• Mother’s Day was the only other day in 2019 that saw floral sales surpass Valentine’s Day.
• Sorry, but according to 1-800-Flowers, males spend twice as much on presents as women do. On Valentine’s Day, the typical man spends $130, while women typically spend $70.
Even if you are single remember to treat yourself. Write down things you love about yourself. Self care is a must, write affirmations, treat yourself to one of your favorite things to do.
If you are in a relationship, here are ideas that will help you connect and play;
• Play out some of the romantic movie scenes you enjoy most. Think of your favorite movie and be silly have fun with that!
• For inspiration, look at the Top 20 Romance Movie Scenes on YouTube. Even the screenplays for some of your favorite movies are available online. (Pictures please, or it didn’t happen!)
• Create a fresh experience or recreate a memorable dinner you’ve experienced. Consider this: Do you recall what you consumed on your first date? Where were you at? What did you like have? You can seek up any recipe online and cook it with the help of the internet.
• Candlelight dining is also an option, as is setting up a blanket for a picnic. (but only if the weather is nice!!
• Shower someone with love who might not be feeling it right now as a couple. Spend time with them, send flowers, write them a message, share fun past stories with them, and listen to their stories. As you spread your love to others, your bond will deepen.
This Valentine’s Day, go above and beyond but also remember we can express love daily to others, including ourselves. using these original ideas to express your love, respect, and appreciation for them. If you’re having trouble deciding how to commemorate this day dedicated to love, think about preparing a candlelit meal for two or renting a romantic Valentine’s Day movie. Of course, don’t forget to make a Valentine’s Day card to express your love to your special someone.
I hope your day is amazing, if you need me… I am one click away
Ada Lee Photography is a Dallas Portrait Photographer who services the Dallas Fort Worth Area.
Dallas photographer, Dallas lifestyle photographer, photographer near me, Dallas branding lifestyle photographer, Plano photographer, Plano Lifestyle photographer, Dallas brand photographer, Plano Lifestyle Photographer, highland park photographer, highland park lifestyle photographer, highland park branding photographer, north Dallas photographer, north Dallas lifestyle photographer, Dallas photographer, Dallas brand photographer, Dallas lifestyle photographer, Ada Lee Photography, lifestyle photographer near me, highland park lifestyle photographer, farmers branch lifestyle photographer, Plano lifestyle photographer, Dallas lifestyle Photographer, Frisco lifestyle Photographer, Plano lifestyle Photographer, Carrolton lifestyle Photographer, Jesuit lifestyle Photographer, Greenhill lifestyle photographer, Addison Family, photographer, Fort Worth lifestyle Photographer, Highland park lifestyle photographer
©2021 Ada Lee Photography | branding/site design by Katie Loerts Design
Be the first to comment